Hye peeps..Welcome to my blog..tell me whether ur happy or not with my blog k`..luv u !!

Gone for several days

hye peeps..juz wanna let u know that i`m gonna gone for several day..y??hehe..my pak cik tunang lee..
huhu..x saba rsenye nk blek kg..aq brtolak kjap je ag..ni bukak blog pon skjp je..huhu...
nk tau sape photographer on that day..of course me..THANK ACU CUZ CAYEKN ALONG..hehe..
k,la..mybe tu je kot..nnt klu de gmbr menarik i`ll share with u guys..hehe..
k,bye~!!!


your heart is pure like a white rose indeed,
kind and mindful,but sometimes naive,
your soul spotless in your every deed,
a most perfect flower that is to be,
you`ve brought to my heart many feelings,
sorrow and joy,turmoil and excitement,
such bliss and passion that my heart`s melting,
luring me to you with your enchantment,
your presence brought songs of love to my heart,
and sweet things that i never thought i say,'
like love birds in love never be apart,
i wish that like this we shall be someday,
dreaming of you,i do every night,
but to be with you the chance may be slight..

*act,ni poem yg aq bce for ORAL..
*sweet sgt,aq dpt drpd buku farah..

No comments: